What's new

Anyone in SE Tennessee?

Heath j

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleveland, Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Hey guys just checkin in to see if there is anyone in my area. Just joined and wanted to see who my competition was!!! LOL!!! J/K!!! I started this spring and just wanted to see who the locals were. :hello:
 
........If I was in your neck of the woods, you wouldn't be a threat with that detector..................................
 
liftloop said:
........If I was in your neck of the woods, you wouldn't be a threat with that detector..................................
Ahhhh......... and the sarcasm begins for me as a newb to the hobby, notice I said HOBBY, not my life.......... So I take it you're possibly one of the forum's "Jackwagons" that likes to post snide remarks towards people and their equipment. Are you the "Mine is bigger than yours!" type maybe?.... Or the "Look at all the detectors and gadgets I have listed to compensate for the fact that I still live in my parents basement and Mommy tucks me in each night with a warm glass of chocolate milk" type? :dontknow: Anyway if I took you wrong sorry, I know every forum has them and I apologize if I were wrong. :thumbsup: :laughing7:
 
I live just north of you a ways in Lenoir City. I have done some hunting down your way but not much. I mainly hunt CW relics and old coins. A 10 year old boy that lives near you found a CS buckle his first day out on their farm.
 
SPRING! Where's spring, not here :(. Remind it that it's lost, send it packin' north.....NGE
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom