What's new

Anyone in the Borger/Pampa area?

Cherokee_Kidd

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
357
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just curious if anyone is in the Borger or Pampa area.
 
What's the detecting like in that area? I'm curious because I'll be in texas for a few weeks visiting family and I'm trying to find some good places to detect.
 
Kid: Can't say about Borger but they had a good rain lately so the digging should be better than it usually is.
I recently saw many abandoned lots on the southside Pampa, one good one should be good for a couple hours.
Many parks here and I never see anyone detecting anymore. Best bet get a Pampa map and hit parks when
cleaning crews are not there.
I've leaving for Florida soon or I would connect for a hunt. Good luck.

lastleg
 
I've been doing a little research on the area and I think I might have found a few sites that will be worth checking out. My brother in law also told me about a few places that he knows about from when he was a kid.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom