What's new

Anyone in the Landover, MD area?

Capone

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
299
Reaction score
1,029
Golden Thread
0
Location
MINNESOTA
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to hunt with someone between Oct. 13th - 18th! I'll be there for work and am staying a few extra days.

Thanks!
 
I'd love to hunt with someone between Oct. 13th - 18th! I'll be there for work and am staying a few extra days.

Thanks!

Would that be close to Bendover,DC?:laughing7::occasion14::laughing9:Hope you got a sense of humor Capone,just a yuk your way.Good luck in finding a partner.
 
I'll buy a case of beer for anyone who points me in the right direction? Should I just knock on some farm doors?
 
You could study a city map and look for parks,tot lots and the like.if there,s no prohibition against it I,d do that.Of course I Know nothing at all about Maryland.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom