What's new

Anyone interested in a 505(SOLD)

mcdpoor

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250
I have bought another detector and need to sell my Bounty hunter 505 to justify buying this detector.. It works great and comes with the original coil and the 4" coil..DVD, manual and box. I found alot of coins and junk jewelry with it.. I can email more pictures...150.00 shipped to lower 48 states.. Also would prefer paypal. Anyone want to make and offer or trade of some kind..
Thanks
Steve
 

Attachments

  • md-08.webp
    md-08.webp
    187 KB · Views: 688
Re: Anyone interested in a 505

Would you be willing to sell the 4" coil seperate?
 
Re: Anyone interested in a 505

Tom(Conn) said:
Would you be willing to sell the 4" coil seperate?
Not at this time, but I am open to reasonable offers or trades for the whole setup..
Thanks for asking...
 
Re: Anyone interested in a 505

Let me know if you change your mind,,Thanks
 
Re: Anyone interested in a 505

Tom(Conn) said:
Let me know if you change your mind,,Thanks
ok, I'll try to remember
 
Re: Anyone interested in a 505(free shipping)Make offer

Make me a reasonable offer or trade and we can see what we can negotiate.
Thanks
mcdpoor
 
SOLD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom