What's new

Anyone interested in moving to Minnesota?

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
1,993
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Duluth Minnesota today.webp
 
What lake is that!? I know they talked about record ice this winter on the Great Lakes, but that's just silly.

Someone needs to fix the jet stream.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Really though, the way Lake Michigan dipped down here by Chicago and where the Great Lakes sit maybe a long term weather pattern is coming together like it has in the past.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Given that I'm north of you that's probably an improvement for me. :thumbsup:
 
Given that I'm north of you that's probably an improvement for me. :thumbsup:

And..... since I lived in MI. for 38 years then moved to TN. for pass 20 yrs. I'll pass. Been there and done that.... no thanks!!!!!
 
They say in 500 days global warming is going to kill us all.
 
I'm out, I start looking for the long johns and jacket at 70 deg, LOL,
 
That's lake superior up in Duluth. This year is the longest I have waited to jump into a lake after the long winter wait. - Found a nice new honey hole though!!!:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom