What's new

Anyone know of good hunting areas near Terre Haute, W. Terre Haute, New Goshen?

TraumajockRN

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I am a newbie and am looking for good areas to hunt. I live in West Terre Haute, IN (New Goshen). Anything of historical interest that anyone would like to share? It would be greatly appreciated.
 
Welcome to T-net. I don't know anything about west side of the state as I am in NE Indiana but check your local library local history. HH.


Edd
 
Thank you. I am excited about it. Needed a hobby apart from grad school work. Would like to do some coin shooting and relic hunting.
 
I live in terre haute. Just starting out my self. Looking for places to go myself.
 
Yes I do. Three places near New Goshen. Several south of Terre Haute. And many in Sullivan Co.

Yes, I know. This post is 11 yrs old.

Anyone else hunting this area? Clay Co?
 
Yes I do. Three places near New Goshen. Several south of Terre Haute. And many in Sullivan Co.

Yes, I know. This post is 11 yrs old.

Anyone else hunting this area? Clay Co?
i know this post is old buuuuut ... how close to terre haute do you live? im in illinois western edgar county
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom