LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Here's one post on TNet regarding this person:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,147522.0.html

I remember reading a post about someone who traded with someone from TN and it was not a good transaction, but I can't seem to find this thread. It was within the last two / three weeks. I don't know if it's the same person or not. Just that you said you were waiting for a couple of weeks and no item, no response, reminded me of that thread.

Maybe someone will see your thread and remember....

Looking at his website...I don't think it's the same person I am thinking of that I saw in that previous thread.

Hope you receive your purchase very soon!!!
Annmarie

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read a post about ron's detectors on the other forum(i think) a few weeks back. Best as i can recall he was going to be gone awhile. I want to think his unit got deployed to Iraq, but not sure on that..hope it all works out for you.

OP
OP
Jim 2.0

Jim 2.0

Nov 10, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Detector(s) used
BH, Prizm IV, Tesoro Cortez!
I don't know what to think! Thank you for your responses. If "Ron" is a member of active military or reserves, one would think that his business concerns would be taken care of if he is deployed. I certainly mean no disrespect to his service if that is the case. My little attempted transaction means nothing compared to his service. My credit card was not charged and I will simply contact them and cancel the transaction.

radiemaker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread