What's new

anyone know what kind of symbol or sign is this?

xieng

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1

2

3

4

5

2nd this is the ROCK OR STONE that have sign

2

3

4

5



its real YAMASHITA TREASURE?
 
Last edited:
link dont show any pics got to be a member post some pics to this forum
 
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Hey xieng - noticed the other site that can see the pictures said they were just normal rocks. Why don't you take a few moments and load them up here so we can take a look rather then having to register into another forum to help you out? Just a thought...
killingme.gif
 
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........
 
I had a hard time leaving that page on my phone after I went to it .i love seeing picture but I certainly don't want to log into a different forum to see them
It would probably be deleted and just the photos posted.PS I sure have a love hate with links
 
sorry.. w8 i will upload the picture..w8 for a while
 
tou may want to post it in the,"what is it"forum as that is where the research experts reside
 
All, I see is an anchor....but I'm an idiot

-beav3r
 
I think it's like looking at clouds...one can make them out to be just about anything......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom