Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2018 #1 I see items like this all the time but I have no idea what they are made of. This particular piece has been laying around my parents house for at least 50 years. I enhanced the base photo so you can see the grain. Thanks,
I see items like this all the time but I have no idea what they are made of. This particular piece has been laying around my parents house for at least 50 years. I enhanced the base photo so you can see the grain. Thanks,
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 15, 2018 #2 [h=1]Vintage Statue Alabaster Sculpture ITALY GINO RUGGERI Woman with Flowers[/h] Upvote 0
Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2018 Thread Owner #3 DCMatt said: Vintage Statue Alabaster Sculpture ITALY GINO RUGGERI Woman with Flowers View attachment 1564536 Click to expand... Damn, Matt! Excellent.. I even used TinEye image search and found nothing. Much appreciated, buddy! Upvote 0
DCMatt said: Vintage Statue Alabaster Sculpture ITALY GINO RUGGERI Woman with Flowers View attachment 1564536 Click to expand... Damn, Matt! Excellent.. I even used TinEye image search and found nothing. Much appreciated, buddy!