What's new

Anyone know who this girl is? Possibly actress? 1920s.

filmiracl

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
282
Reaction score
380
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is a longshot, but does anyone know the name of this girl? She may be an actress, but maybe not. The photo is from the 1920s.

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 4.08.25 PM.webp
 
What the heck. How about Valda Valkyrien?

valda.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Beautiful ladies! It reminds us that we're not the only generation to have em!
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Bessie Love could've played the part if she wanted to.

BessieLove.webp
 
Upvote 0
I came up with this. But only titled Ziegfield girl.

20130311164034-42e69112.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
If it's Not her, it's her Twin Sister :laughing7:

& the Wardrobe looks Exact, Including the Accessories.

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 4.08.25 PM.webp20130311164034-42e69112.webp

I'd call that Solved.

Odds are most Ziegfield girls Never got their Names in print.

I do agree Bessie is a Suspect Though I Don't see Ziegfield in her Bio
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
attachment.php


Nice job Hillbilly Prince. Their wardrobes look Very close. :icon_thumleft: Necklace, bracelets, the whole works.

Yandex browser has a nice feature which allows you to search for similiar images.
 
Upvote 0
If it's Not her, it's her Twin Sister :laughing7:

I'd call that Solved.

Odds are most Ziegfield girls Never got their Names in print

Yiu are probably right. There must have been hundreds of them. She is beautiful.
 
Upvote 0
There's several pictures of this women all identified as "unknown".
Apparently she was a model for this fellow who took lots of glamor pictures including many of women in various states of undress.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en....648.7j1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.zW9K2zhU6wY

"William Herbert Mortensen (January 27, 1897 — August 12, 1965) was an American glamour photographer, primarily known for his Hollywood portraits in the 1920s-1940s in the pictorialist style."

Mort1.webp

Mort2.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom