What's new

Anyone live in lower central Illinois

tejon mark

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I live in Hillsboro which is about 50 miles south of Springfield. Always looking to find new hunting buddies. Let me know if you are close and want to do some digging.

Happy Holidays,

Mark
 
hey i'm not to far from ya! I live in the country outside of Palmer which is by Morrisonville....about 30 min. away. Hillsboro should have alot a good places there, alot of history in that town! I used to be the cable guy there years ago....give me a hollar sometime, been lookin for someone close to hunt with for awhile now.
 
I live in Mt.Vernon, about 2hrs, but driven nothn new to me. My job takes me all over. I just got back from being on the road for a couple of weeks. Still trying to find something closer to home though.
 
We can meet somewhere in the middle if you have any good spots. I will let you know, have been doing some research on an 1800's fort that used to be around Greenville, and we can try and get together if I get permission to hunt it.

Happy Holidays,

Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom