What's new

Anyone near culpeper VA.

vadigger89

Full Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Does anyone hunt in or around Culpeper VA. If so maybe we could go digging somtime.
 
I will be there for the DIV hunts next month. I love hunting Culpeper. Some of my best finds have been there. Including a rare Confederate Script "I" button with C S on it.
 
I am about 6 hours south of you. If you get a site south of you I can head up on a weekend. PB
 
I live in Rockingham county and would love to detect Culpeper. I also have a few good civil war spots where i live if you would like to trade hunts.
 
sup im located in stafford. if you ever are looking for a hunting partner, just let me know. im getting my at pro tomorrow so ill be out a lot in the next coming weeks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom