What's new

New and seeking bottle diggers

(I)found(1)

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hello everyone and thanks for allowing me into the group. We just recently moved to Maryland from Pennsylvania on 10/3/26. I'm not much of a metal detector, I have one but it's an older and cheap detector. I am though into bottle digging. Is anyone from Maryland into bottle / relic finding that would love to join up and hunt? . Let me know and I hope to find a digging partner / new friend
 
Hello everyone and thanks for allowing me into the group. We just recently moved to Maryland from Pennsylvania on 10/3/26. I'm not much of a metal detector, I have one but it's an older and cheap detector. I am though into bottle digging. Is anyone from Maryland into bottle / relic finding that would love to join up and hunt? . Let me know and I hope to find a digging partner / new friend
If you close to Towson, go to a meeting of “ The Baltimore Antique Bottle Club”.
I use to be a member years ago, had quite a few diggers back then.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom