svt_n8

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Hedgesville, WV
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just moved to Hedgesville 2 weeks ago. I'm trying to find some places to detect.

mapsiam

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
Lol Diryburg is Martinsburg lol get it a while and you'll see why lol

I'm in Martinsburg also and I'm very new to detecting but I do have places to detect (on property up on the mountain with some one foundations on it. So let me know I want to learn and I seem to learn better when I have others around ( people help calm my ADD.... Oh look shiny thing....)

mapsiam

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
Nothing special but my friends and I started a FB page for the eastern panhandle, we are all still newbies but want to learn and welcome anyone who wants to come and and play. :-) and if you can teach us anything you prob be our best MDing friend!

For some reason every time I try to post link to the page it goes to wrong page lol

If your on FB just look for "eastern panhandle metal detecting , and treasure hunting"

Like I said so far it really just me and a few of my friends so far but we want to learn and we would love other people who will encourage us as we learn heck maybe someday it could become an actual "club" lol

Last edited:

TrpnBils

Jan 2, 2005
Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A little late but just saw this. I'm inBerkeley Springs if anyone wants to do some MDing

GreenHat

Mar 3, 2014
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New to detecting and looking for some good folks to show me the ropes. I'm in Kearneysville and getting ready to order a Garrett AT Pro and looking for some guidance and advice on equipment and accessories.
TIA
Gary

lakillian

Dec 29, 2006
Winfield, WV
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
I am in Romney. Been detecting for couple years now and I still don't know what the heck I am doing LOL. We should start a club !

GreenHat

Mar 3, 2014
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am in Romney. Been detecting for couple years now and I still don't know what the heck I am doing LOL. We should start a club !

We SHOULD start a club. I'm down. How should we structure this club? I think if we start a club we mind as well make a point to it. Do we meet once a month, twice a month? Do we look for a large site, gain access and meet there? Honestly as a club we might get access to more places if we promote it right.

Jun 23, 2011
I'm Dirtysburg as well, Ive never heard that before but it's so true. I can't imagine how grandiose it was when only places like Boydville existed, it's a real shame.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread