Anyone North Texas Dallas and anywhere NE, NW and S. OK Want MD Buddy

Osros... I'm in the Denton area...haven't got out much due to the hot wx and work schedule...things should easy in in a month or 2....Give me a heads up if your in the area and welcome to the forum.

I too am just getting back to swinging the MD. I live in north Frisco and can get out on the weekends. I'd love to join you.

Thanks.

Hey Miningtown -- I just moved from Argyle. Let me know if you'd like to meet up.

I'm very new to medal detecting and up in Sherman but I'd definitely be interested in meeting up with others to detect.

David

I am on the Cooke / Grayson County Line between Lake Kiowa and Collinsville.

DFW area...anyone wanna get out and hunt ??? 10+ years experience... Available tue, wed and thur

Rockyredbaron

Sure wish some of you were hunting when I lived n Celina. I always was looking for someone to hunt with. Still alot of places to hunt. Good luck

I am just north of DFW airport and would love to join in. My area is so new that there just isn't much of anything. My best coin was found down in Dallas near Fair Park. Always looking for something that might have some old stuff.

i live in poteau oklahoma and enjoy the hunt. we live near the ouachita mountain range and there is a lot of history in this area but its going to have to cool off before you can sstay out past 8 oclock am without frying

I'm in north Plano and would love to get out with a group! If you guys are interested feel free to send me a message sometime and we can set something up.

Hey everyone, I am in North Dallas, and am willing to go anywhere to hunt with some advance notice! Just keep me in the loop!
Baggins

I'm in McKinney and looking for some folks to hunt with also... pretty much open to anything. Went OK last weekend to just play around by the lake..found many pull tabs on the beach..yeah i know its like that everywhere but sure would like to find something besides trash on 1 st day.

Let me know when you want to hunt we can meet up.

Sherman area here, just getting into MDing. Been treasure hunting for years, just not with a MD. Any local hunters drop me a line, as there are several potential places to hunt just in Grayson county, not mention north texas in general.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back