What's new

Anyone recognize this Sorority crest?

marble

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
This is an old bracelet with some kind of sorority emblem applied to a MOP Teutonic cross. Very nice item, but I'd love to know what sorority this is from. There is some Greek writing on the bottom that spells out three Greek letters. The two on the sides are a pi and an iota, so this is probably "PI something PI". The center letters look like lower case characters for Epsilon Psi Iota Lambda Omicron Nu. Hmmm, could this spell out "EPSILON"? Is there a sorority or fraternity called Pi Epsilon Pi?

Does anyone recognize this?

Thanks,

-Nancy
 

Attachments

  • pin8407.webp
    pin8407.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 348
  • pin8407a.webp
    pin8407a.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 332
Don ... :o OMG you are brilliant, not to mention quick! Thanks a bunch!!

-Nancy
 
Upvote 0
I didn't do a gold test on them but I'm going with 1/10 10K or similar based on look and feel.

I'm in Wheaton, which is about 30 miles west of Chicago.
 
Upvote 0
I see they have a chapter at MY alma mater, Illinois State. :hello:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom