What's new

Anyone recommend a good sand scoop???

Deepseeker 1

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark, Ace 250
I'm looking to pick up a decent sand scoop that is well made woth a long handle with a possible suppourt for pushing it into the sand with your foot...any decent suggestions???

Deepseeker 1
 
You didn't say for dry sand or wet because there is a difference which works best. For wet the Sunspot Stealth is the one I like, just wish it had a looped handle. Which one you choose should have a Zillion holes for fast drainage. The wood handle on the Sunspot makes it float upright. :thumbsup:

Dry sand I like the RTG Beachmaster for it's strong construction an ease of use.
 

Attachments

  • Stealth Scoops.webp
    Stealth Scoops.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 185
  • RTG Beachmaster water scoop.webp
    RTG Beachmaster water scoop.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Stealth Scoops.webp
    Stealth Scoops.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 180
  • RTG Beachmaster water scoop.webp
    RTG Beachmaster water scoop.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 212

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom