jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,859 Reaction score 76,300 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I Bought the Book But Didn't get Scammed into the Video, AS I Knew it was no Where on Earth or Space, I Would Recognize
I Bought the Book But Didn't get Scammed into the Video, AS I Knew it was no Where on Earth or Space, I Would Recognize
T Tiredman Bronze Member Joined Oct 15, 2016 Messages 2,342 Reaction score 1,421 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 30, 2019 #2 Too Funny
tinpan Silver Member Joined Sep 4, 2004 Messages 4,681 Reaction score 1,593 Golden Thread 1 Location Eaglehawk 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used GPX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2019 #3 Hi Sorry lost interest as soon as saw the words. Gold and FBI . After all nonsense which went on at Dents Run TP
Hi Sorry lost interest as soon as saw the words. Gold and FBI . After all nonsense which went on at Dents Run TP