What's new

Anyone remember this?

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 10 years ago I saw this story on the net about people who leave tiny figurines in famous places all over the world, like mountaintops, famous landmarks, bridges, roofs of tall buildings, etc. Don't remember what the figures were exactly but the challenge was to put one on the most well known places and structures in the world, with no one the wiser. Another facet was to get one on the top of a building that was about to be demolished.

Now I can't find anything about it, despite my best Google effort.
 
i know what your talking about but i cant find out anything either? :dontknow:
 
i remember seeing one that involved little sheep figurines :icon_scratch:
 
The kidnapped gnomes was a funny phenomenon but that wasn't it.

i remember seeing one that involved little sheep figurines

Yeah, that's what I remember too. Tinier than your fingernail. At least I know I didn't dream it! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom