On "under the ice".
30 seconds after taking the rods he found his spot.
Next week he is trying LRLs if he finds another sand bar.

Kentucky Kache said:Surely you don't think TV shows would fake something.![]()
Can you prove they are fake?
Kentucky Kache said:Like I told you before, yes I can prove it. All you need to do is start the appropriate thread.
Nope not going to. LOL
My point was that the producer made it look as easy as picking up the rods and you can find gold.
In this particular case, there is probably some quantity of gold almost everywhere under the ice. Overburden may be a bigger obstacle than finding it. I'd be curious if they are on a private lease or in a public area which would determine his search area.
My point was that the producer made it look as easy as picking up the rods and you can find gold.
In this particular case, there is probably some quantity of gold almost everywhere under the ice. Overburden may be a bigger obstacle than finding it. I'd be curious if they are on a private lease or in a public area which would determine his search area.

Kentucky Kache said:Good. Now please stop bringing it up.
Going to do it every time you do.

where's the whip icon ? 
jeff of pa said:I wish there was a way to dislike a post
Behavewhere's the whip icon ?
![]()
Here-I wish there was a way to dislike a post
Behavewhere's the whip icon ?
![]()
or would you prefer this-
