What's new

Anyone seen a Barber bottle/jar like this ??????

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
2,192
Reaction score
3,184
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mornin to all :icon_sunny: I found this bottle/jar this summer. I have seen Barber bottles this color with the white hobnails,but have not seen one quite like this one. Circa late 1890s,ground top,cranberry color,with the white hobnails,,,,,,,,,, but the hobnails are raised on the inside of the jar,,,,not on the outside as I'm used to seeing them. Does anyone think this is a barber bottle/jar ,or something else ???? Thanks.HD
 

Attachments

  • 100_3400.webp
    100_3400.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 313
  • cranberry.webp
    cranberry.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 477
  • 100_3476.webp
    100_3476.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 444
  • 100_3477.webp
    100_3477.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 436
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the replies you 2. :icon_thumright: E, those are very close, it is 3 1/2" h . I now know it is a salt/pepper shaker ,just older and the hobnails are on the inside. It is a real nice addition to the shelf. Thanks to you both for the input :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom