What's new

Anyone up for a night hunt at the Jersey shore Thursday?

njnydigger

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
829
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gonna do a Thursday night (8/18) hunt on one of the beaches down the shore. If anyone wants to meet up just give me a holler. The more the merrier - come one, come all :headbang: If you PM me, just let me know what beach you wanna hit & I can check the time for low tide. I can go from 8 or 9pm till the sun rises...I wanna get some yellow :icon_sunny: I'll bring some treats too :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
Sorry, I would have loved to meet you or go with you if I was up in NJ. I wont be there until Oct. I have a house in Fair lawn and go up at least 3X a year. maybe we could meet on one of my trips. Steve
 
digger,
this is a great idea!!! i cannot make it this time but please email me the next time you go
john
 
Thanks for all the PM's :icon_thumright: Hope we have a great hunt :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom