What's new

Anyone use a plugging tool?

jharhed

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
827
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody use a plug popper? Likes and dislikes?
 
IMO, they are to big and heavy to lug around
 
Thanks for the opinions guys, I use one with a 3" tube gotten real good with it. I was thinking abt making some and putting on "the market" thats why I was asking to see if I'd be waisting my time and money putting a few together.
 
Can't remember who was making them, but somebody was selling them back in the early 80s. I built one many moons ago easy to braze up, no cost at all if you have a respectable junk box ::) Turned out it was too akward to use / carry. I've still got it somewhere in the shop, where...... is the next big question :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom