What's new

Anyone wanna go?

bottlecap

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
595
Reaction score
320
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Metro, Mn
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been detecting for about 3 years and have never detected with another detectorist, think maybe it would make things a little more fun and interesting! If ya ever wanna go shoot me a PM! Thanks. Jon
 
I may hit you up on that offer.... Here's a warning.... If Greaser wants to go with you, turn him down. He's really ugly, smells like a swamp, and ALWAYS finds the good stuff when he detects with you.
 
And the last reason is why he always sneaks out without me. LOL I am up for heading out with you sometime though.
 
Hey appreciate the replies! Whenever you guys get a spare day you might go let me know!
 
I never find the good stuff with Frogpasta. Just sayin'
 
I want to get out (for the first time this year!) this weekend. I would love to go with anyone who is interested (and preferably not a serial killer:). Let me know..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom