jeffrey.bean
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all,
I’ve worn a silicone wedding ring, because of my job, for a very long time. I’m a carpenter, and had a friend de-sleeve his wedding finger, ended up having it amputated.
Anyhow, I’m taking a supervisory job, and was thinking about using one of the silver halves I’ve found, and have it turned into a ring.
Anyone on TN make them, if so, shoot me a PM with details?
Thanks
I’ve worn a silicone wedding ring, because of my job, for a very long time. I’m a carpenter, and had a friend de-sleeve his wedding finger, ended up having it amputated.
Anyhow, I’m taking a supervisory job, and was thinking about using one of the silver halves I’ve found, and have it turned into a ring.
Anyone on TN make them, if so, shoot me a PM with details?
Thanks







