ArkieBassMan
Silver Member
Anyone wanna trade for NIFC's?
I know this technically isn't the correct forum, but I figure another CRHer might want to do some swapping. NIFC's just really don't do anything for me, I like the older stuff. I'd pretty much swap them for any older coins (of course ANY silver, pre-Jefferson nickels, war nickels, maybe even some wheaties). I don't have many yet (7 or 8 I think), nor will I ever have a bunch (unless I stumble across a box that has several) as I only do 8-12 boxes a month. Feel free to reply here or PM me if you're interested, and we'll haggle about how many NIFC's for what you have to trade. If no one wants to do some good old fashioned horse trading, I may just release them back into circulation, or try possibly even try eBay when I get a full roll. Anyone ever tried to eBay NIFC's?
I know this technically isn't the correct forum, but I figure another CRHer might want to do some swapping. NIFC's just really don't do anything for me, I like the older stuff. I'd pretty much swap them for any older coins (of course ANY silver, pre-Jefferson nickels, war nickels, maybe even some wheaties). I don't have many yet (7 or 8 I think), nor will I ever have a bunch (unless I stumble across a box that has several) as I only do 8-12 boxes a month. Feel free to reply here or PM me if you're interested, and we'll haggle about how many NIFC's for what you have to trade. If no one wants to do some good old fashioned horse trading, I may just release them back into circulation, or try possibly even try eBay when I get a full roll. Anyone ever tried to eBay NIFC's?
Upvote
0







