a large enough treasure between 300 -450 ML WORTH , silver , gold , precious artefacts , Mark it on the pic and send it to my email if recoverable you will get your just share my email is belowIs this treasure silver or contain a substantial amount? Then go up a distance from Santa Casa, turn left go only a short stretch to reach the spot. Possibly an underground tunnel or room..
Seriously though, doesn't seem to be any lost or hidden treasure stories (that I can find). Does seem the charity may have collected or owned art. One hit is all I got for area.
a large enough treasure between 300 -450 ML WORTH , silver , gold , precious artefacts , Mark it on the pic and send it to my email if recoverable you will get your just share my email is belowIs this treasure silver or contain a substantial amount? Then go up a distance from Santa Casa, turn left go only a short stretch to reach the spot. Possibly an underground tunnel or room..
Seriously though, doesn't seem to be any lost or hidden treasure stories (that I can find). Does seem the charity may have collected or owned art. One hit is all I got for area.
great, if it panes out and is recoverable i will advice you and will sharegatow i send you the location of the BIG treasure you are searching, its on your privates conversations on this forum