What's new

anyone??

khanos1

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
syracuse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do anyone know how much a 1931 Grant wood painting is worth?
 
How large is it and can you post pic's of it? I need to see the subject matter and the signature. That usually helps in determining the possible value. I just checked and he is a listed artist.....
 
Last edited:
This is the pics of the front and back.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130124_234246.webp
    ForumRunner_20130124_234246.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 183
  • ForumRunner_20130124_234313.webp
    ForumRunner_20130124_234313.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 172
  • ForumRunner_20130124_234341.webp
    ForumRunner_20130124_234341.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 185
  • ForumRunner_20130124_234439.webp
    ForumRunner_20130124_234439.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 171
  • ForumRunner_20130124_234543.webp
    ForumRunner_20130124_234543.webp
    24 KB · Views: 168
Yes that is the same pic I got. My camera phone sucks! I think its canvas or gallery wrapped. Its not a poster or print I was told. The person that told me is not a professional.
 
Looks like a giclee print...................
 
It could be. I don't know much about paintings but if I see an old date on it I'm gonna get it. Lol....do u know if its worth anything?
 
Oh ok Thanks a lot for the info.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom