What's new

Anything?

Mrtodd

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2014
Messages
260
Reaction score
379
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512344426.797984.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512344448.488403.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512344464.147094.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512344479.681436.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512344496.252654.webp
 
No idea but it's cool as heck!
 
Thanks!!
 
Last edited:
Metal??? Claw from a statue??? IDK?
 
Felt like wood when I first picked it up
But then felt more like stone
 
Then I would say it was slag. Have one the exact same color. I always thought it was a meteorite..until I went to college. Prof. of Geology made me sad..lol.
 
Slag?! The hollow part has kind of a slag feel but the other half feels solid
 
It looks like the sheathe to a claw or the beginning of a small horn. What is the story on where it was found?
 
South Carolina creek by washed out bank
 
Last edited:
Creek
 
Old digger
I havnt been on the other treasure side in while but do like your posts
 
Your first photo with the quarter for size, it looks like the underside of a claw with the growth groove.
 
Slag?! The hollow part has kind of a slag feel but the other half feels solid
My "solid part" was identified as slag. It had a weight to it. It was non-magnetic. Mine was about 2x2 in. with a small "drip"? Also mine had one smooth side that I thought had impacted the earth..Prof. told me it only fell feet not miles...IDK???
 
Decapitated petrified crane head.
 
Gonna add better pics
 
I see monkeys.

Looks man-made. Clean the accretions out of the grooves for better detail.
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1513118920.893368.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1513118971.531046.webp
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1513118941.561502.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1513118941.561502.webp
    91.5 KB · Views: 190

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom