What's new

AP INVESTIGATION: Texas man faked way into Army

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
465
Golden Thread
0
Location
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope they fry his butt! >:( >:( Now it makes you really wonder that terrorists can find their way into the service! Also, how can a recruiter not see this prior to the poser getting in the Army Reserves? UNBELIEVABLE!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_army_infiltrator
 
I think the thing that pisses me off the most is that he has Marine Corp Jump Wings, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart if my eyes are working right. How did he get those?
 
armchairQB30 said:
I think the thing that pisses me off the most is that he has Marine Corp Jump Wings, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart if my eyes are working right. How did he get those?

Same place he probably got the uniform. E-bay, Army/Navy Surplus store, etc
 
Nobody verified the Commander in Chief either.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom