AmericanCoinHunting
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
April 8th ...3 hours////3 Silvers & a Ring
Went hunting after work with T-Man till almost dark.............................We both found some goodies but it was tough hunting.
I found a 1899 barber dime{My 3rd Barber dime this year}.........A....1916 Merc (my 3rd 1916 this year[ one S ,2 Plain),and a 1943 merc............Also found what I thought was a Gold wedding band.......But....it is only Gold colored aluminum I think...........Inside is stamped only with (Hung Kong).............Also found 4 wheats,and about $2 in Clad....................H.H.
Went hunting after work with T-Man till almost dark.............................We both found some goodies but it was tough hunting.
I found a 1899 barber dime{My 3rd Barber dime this year}.........A....1916 Merc (my 3rd 1916 this year[ one S ,2 Plain),and a 1943 merc............Also found what I thought was a Gold wedding band.......But....it is only Gold colored aluminum I think...........Inside is stamped only with (Hung Kong).............Also found 4 wheats,and about $2 in Clad....................H.H.
I don't suppose any of them were 16d's?? You know you are doing good when about half your coins found are silver and the other half are wheaties, unlike that day you found about 5 times as many wheaties as you did silver... but that was a GREAT day in itself
!!!!!! Great job bud - congrats!!!! 






