phrostie
Hero Member
April's Results
Apparently people don't like the Phrostie Report. So the new title "April's Results" will hopefully garner more attention. This month started out slow but ended with a bang. This past week I scored 2 solid silver rolls and hit 65 silver in a two day span off of hand rolls. I was even lucky enough to get 4 silver coins yesterday that I had bothered this teller about on several occassions...I guess she just gave in!! This is the first month I kept a day by day account and have everything totalled up...so here goes.
- The Highlights -
47.261 ozs Silver
Best box - 25 silver
1 solid silver dime roll, 1 half silver dime roll
2 solid silver half rolls
$90 face in copper pennies (5 rolls of wheat pennies)
TOTAL SEARCHED : $18769.50
Ikes
71-S, 76-S silver, 76-S clad.
Halves Searched : $13219.50
40% - 139 (1 per $95 searched)
90% - 34 (1 per $389 searched)
BF - 5 (1 per $2644 searched)
WL - 9 (1 per $1469 searched)
Proofs - 14 964, 69, 72 x 2, 76, 79, 82, 84, 86, 94, 00, 01) few others that I can't remember...
Quarters Searched : $370
1 silver quarter
Dimes Searched : $3960
Mercs - 4 (1 per $990)
Roosies - 114 (1 per $35, skewed by 90 in two rolls...would have been 1 per $165 without)
1 x 1956 proof
Nickels searched : $104
13 pre 60 nickels, pretty poor performance.
Pennies: $26 + ($90 unsearched copper)
7 wheats out of $26, 5 rolls in $90 unsearched.
Apparently people don't like the Phrostie Report. So the new title "April's Results" will hopefully garner more attention. This month started out slow but ended with a bang. This past week I scored 2 solid silver rolls and hit 65 silver in a two day span off of hand rolls. I was even lucky enough to get 4 silver coins yesterday that I had bothered this teller about on several occassions...I guess she just gave in!! This is the first month I kept a day by day account and have everything totalled up...so here goes.
- The Highlights -
47.261 ozs Silver
Best box - 25 silver
1 solid silver dime roll, 1 half silver dime roll
2 solid silver half rolls
$90 face in copper pennies (5 rolls of wheat pennies)
TOTAL SEARCHED : $18769.50
Ikes
71-S, 76-S silver, 76-S clad.
Halves Searched : $13219.50
40% - 139 (1 per $95 searched)
90% - 34 (1 per $389 searched)
BF - 5 (1 per $2644 searched)
WL - 9 (1 per $1469 searched)
Proofs - 14 964, 69, 72 x 2, 76, 79, 82, 84, 86, 94, 00, 01) few others that I can't remember...
Quarters Searched : $370
1 silver quarter
Dimes Searched : $3960
Mercs - 4 (1 per $990)
Roosies - 114 (1 per $35, skewed by 90 in two rolls...would have been 1 per $165 without)
1 x 1956 proof
Nickels searched : $104
13 pre 60 nickels, pretty poor performance.
Pennies: $26 + ($90 unsearched copper)
7 wheats out of $26, 5 rolls in $90 unsearched.
Upvote
0







