Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Flat Coin Wrappers from BankSupplies, Inc.

Looks like 4.15 per 1000 plus shipping
You can even have them imprinted special for the same price just have to wait longer to get them.
*edit* After reading further and testing their shopping cart it seems they have a minimum order of 14.00

Last edited:
I go to alot of Garage and Estate sales in the DFW, Tx area and I have run across alot of empty coin rolls that way, but I am also a Top Rated Power Seller on ebay and this is where I find all of my inventory to sell.

Check out Sam's Clubs website! I bought some on eBay and they were shipped straight from Sam's Club. Really cheap.

Discount office items.com. $2.49 per 1000 for half rollers, shipping $5.99 for any size order. I just ordered 4000 half wrappers for just under $20 delivered and eventhough I didn't ask for it or pay extra, they overnighted them.

agme, I can't seem to find that deal. Best I can see is twice that price. Do you mind sharing the product #?

APUSH, just re-use the wrappers that they came in. Don't be in such a rush to tear open the rolls. Just use a paper clip and work the rolled edge up. Place the rounded edge of the paper clip under the lip of the roll and rotate the roll in your hand. When you are done searching the rolls, just slide the dumps back into the roll and fold the open end.

I know this may draw the ire of some here, but what I typically do with halves is slice the side with a utility knife, search the coins, and put the coins back in taping it shut. No matter how hard I try I never can get the coins back in by just unrolling one end.

agme, I can't seem to find that deal. Best I can see is twice that price. Do you mind sharing the product #?

I just checked they're website and it looks like they went up in price or maybe they were on sale when I ordered. Sorry.

$3.54 per 1000 now.

PM SecurIT $10 Half-dollars Coin Wrapper
1000 Wrap(s) - Kraft - Buff
Product Number: PMC53050

I've gotten really good and re-using the half dollar wrappers, no need even for a tool. I have a callous on the finger I use to untuck the top of the wrapper lol. not as cool as guitar callouses but maybe I'll still get some chicks anyway. Probably won't' work well for dimes though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back