What's new

Apush: My best single halves box

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I picked up 4 boxes of halves which produced 6-90%rs & 52-40%rs. Best boxes I have had in a long time. 8 boxes last week only produced 2 keepers.

I picked up a lone box this afternoon. I had a football game tonight (we lost :(). When I got home around 10:00 PM, Mr. Apush had hit the sack, so I decided to hit that box. I feel like Mr. Hartford & Rileyboy. :)

Here are the results:

1 Walker
21-Bens (this is crazy!--no key dates, just plain ol' junk silver--but happy to have)
16-1964s
3-40%rs
1-50 cent coin from Ecuador (it was so shiny too)

This is my first mini-dream box. 38 90% in one box. I know it is not a dream box by most folks' standards, but it is for this ol' gal. :icon_sunny:

Someday I will buy a decent camera to post pics. Have to wait till after my kid's wedding.


HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
Huge 90% ratio. Gotta love that. Congratulations. Pictures....... Please..... lol

Mojo
 
Congrats Apush! I'd love to pull that many Ben's in one sitting. You must have been on Cloud-nine!
Well deserved.
 
Apush: Thats amazing!! I hope the rest of the boxes you find are just like that one!! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom