What's new

Aqua and blue with white wisps

Bharpring

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
1,451
Reaction score
5,902
Golden Thread
0
Location
Savannah, GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus HF coils, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cheese, any idea on this marble?

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1618975426.850586.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1618975437.828430.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1618975451.736188.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1618975475.957127.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1618975485.843657.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1618975497.243296.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1618975513.680178.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1618975523.617677.webp
 
Man that one is really tough. There's not much in the way of identifying traits. If I had to make a call on it I'd say Cairo Novelty.
 
Man that one is really tough. There's not much in the way of identifying traits. If I had to make a call on it I'd say Cairo Novelty.

Maybe I will post a short video that may shed more light?
 
I'll look if you do but I don't think it will help put an ID to it. There just isn't enough there to go on. Kust about every maker made transparent marbles and the amount of color added just isn't enough to suggest anything much. The scant pattern fits with Cairo, so does the bubbles and the blue glass, so Cairo is all I can suggest.
 
Ok, thanks. Its got some very thin and light white wisps insides- reminds of a caged cat eye a little bit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom