What's new

Archer and American Horror Story on FX

goldnrelics

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
708
Reaction score
246
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just can't get enough of those tv shows. highly recommended. gotta love the wee baby seamus and woodhouse. and Pam, let's just not go there.

I can't wait until AHS: Coven comes out this October, all the other seasons were great.:coffee2:
 
I tried to watch the First season, But I was completely Disgusted by the Character Ben.
& by the 4th. or 5th episode,
not sure which when I saw the way they were taking the Character,
I was offended & Haven't watched since.
I don't think Porn has a place on TV.

I didn't know each season was it's own mini series till now,
But fear if they do that once, they will do it again :(

I do like horror, just not things that turn my stomach
 
Last edited:
Yeah AHS is pretty graphic... I was surprised when I saw it for the first time on TV.
 
Archer is great. If it wasn't for the actual actor doing the voices it would have sucked. I laugh from start to end when I watch. Never heard of ahs must be new. Ugly Americans is pretty good to, it's kinda dark and bloody. To me if a show or movie or book doesn't have good writing ill drop it fast. The more realistic the cast the better. There's been some shows like raising hope and community and parks and rec that I've seen people act like that or been into it myself. So it's all about relation to the show.
 
Archer is the bomb. and woodhouse better be finishing that bowl of spiderwebs by the time i come back.

Check out the first few seasons of American Horror Story, its really addictive
 
Love American Horror Story and can't wait for the 3rd season.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom