kuger
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 9,732
- Reaction score
- 2,803
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
All of the above is correct,and seeing that I have kids around the house now,I took over 80 lbs of Merc I had and gave all of it to my buddy in Washington where the Dredgers have a yearly collection........great press and idea.I have used Merc,for years,but anymore its just not worth it to me to have around.....aside from the whacko's ramifications!!
sunstantial
?
SUBSTANTIAL
we ain't got no stinkn' substantial and just a ungodly waste a time and breathe talkn' to that lying scum sucking ferret faced
In my 20+ years a dealing with him the only truth emitted from his slimy mouth is NO DREDGING ----for those who don't rejoice in no permits 

WE DON' NEED NO STINKN' PERMIT
look ma no engines,footvalves,nicen' quiet like as done for at least 35 years..... and it was good-John










