What's new

Are swimming hole

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I found a ton today but I am only gonna post a couple pieces
 

Attachments

  • image-432318937.webp
    image-432318937.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 182
  • image-3297230630.webp
    image-3297230630.webp
    88.5 KB · Views: 170
  • image-1719442930.webp
    image-1719442930.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 170
  • image-458361646.webp
    image-458361646.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 181
  • image-1855668146.webp
    image-1855668146.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 180
  • image-2653234777.webp
    image-2653234777.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 0
The orange at colored pieces without the black stain is what I've been finding in that spot ... It is very beautiful I dread the day a flood fills it in
 

Attachments

  • image-1713559669.webp
    image-1713559669.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 106
Really old big iron (100 yrs+) will light up my detector, when its really old, even when it is supposed to discriminate. It usually says it is a silver $. So I always dig. I use a whites dfx.
Yes they will..but.. the better detectors will give different signals based on conductivity of different metals..and even give you the option to discriminate iron right out so it won't alert it at all.
 
Really old big iron (100 yrs+) will light up my detector, when its really old, even when it is supposed to discriminate. It usually says it is a silver $. So I always dig. I use a whites dfx.

Your absolutely right about that.. I recently dug a dead eye from a 1715 shipwreck that read in the low nineties... I thought it was a silver sword hilt and hand guard at first.
 
I'm gonna have to try it lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom