What's new

Are there any affordable Ground Penetrating Radar machines for finding outhouses out there yet?

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reaction score
6,887
Golden Thread
0
Location
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a love for digging bottles, and would love a simple machine for finding pits. So many pits were filled with big rocks, a gpr would work much better than a probe. Thanks for any help!!
 
I bought a probe and have not been able to find an outhouse with it yet. No spots with soft dirt at all. A machine to find them would be great.
 
I bought a probe and have not been able to find an outhouse with it yet. No spots with soft dirt at all. A machine to find them would be great.
Lots of pits were filled in with rocks up here. I could have sooo much fun with one of these machines. Hopefully someday. I thought I had seen a detector that would work but can't seem to find it now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom