What's new

✅ SOLVED Are these buttons?

claire

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
651
Reaction score
1,126
Golden Thread
0
Location
long island ny
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are these buttons? Any idea of the ages. All found at different places at different times
 

Attachments

  • 81052E75-5874-48CB-BFF6-A698B2F20336.webp
    81052E75-5874-48CB-BFF6-A698B2F20336.webp
    167.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 33FDC8ED-6106-4C0F-A50F-3E5FD4916D4D.webp
    33FDC8ED-6106-4C0F-A50F-3E5FD4916D4D.webp
    170.6 KB · Views: 137
Are these buttons? Any idea of the ages. All found at different places at different times
They appear to me as old time upholstery tacks.You used to see them on old couches,chairs,and the like to secure whatever material was used to cover the piece.
 
Upvote 6
The ones that have facets on them are upholstery tack heads I have seen on chairs and such the smooth ones I can't say for sure. But they are probably the same.
 
Upvote 2
I think Tack heads are pretty close
 
Upvote 1

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
568
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom