SorenCoins
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2015
- Messages
- 214
- Reaction score
- 93
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Parker, Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Go Find 60, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
1.
This one came with a big gift i got that used to be a school kit.
2.
This came with the last one.
3.
This came with a lot of minerals etc.
4.
This one appears to be like a blade or something i found in cottonwood creek, Co.
5.
I found this possible tool in the backcountry of Colorado.
6.
Appears to maybe be a tool, i found this a looonnngg time ago
7.
Basically the same as the last
8.
I found this one recently in Parker, Colorado
9.
I found this with the last one.
10.
And this one was found with the previous two.
Please tell me if these are actual real...
This one came with a big gift i got that used to be a school kit.2.
This came with the last one.3.
This came with a lot of minerals etc.4.
This one appears to be like a blade or something i found in cottonwood creek, Co.5.
I found this possible tool in the backcountry of Colorado.6.
Appears to maybe be a tool, i found this a looonnngg time ago7.
Basically the same as the last8.
I found this one recently in Parker, Colorado9.
I found this with the last one.10.
And this one was found with the previous two.Please tell me if these are actual real...
Upvote
0












