What's new

Are these worth anything?

Southpaw

Full Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
109
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm usually in the Coin Roll Hunting Forum on TNet, but I've been hanging on to these FRNs for quite some time and I'm not sure if I should hang on to them or just use them towards coin roll hunting. Is there any value above face value in these bills? For some reason, I can't upload the image, so I guess I'll tell y'all the serial numbers:
2006 $1 C 45444554 D
2009 $1 A 54504000 B
2009 $20 JC 00020011 B
2004 $50 GG 00049282 A

Thanks for the help.
 
Your $50 is the most common in the series (Chicago: 115M+ printed). You may wish to search "Completed Listings" on Ebay for current sales' prices. If you decide to get serious about collecting paper currency, I'd suggest the book "A Guide Book of United States Paper Money" by Arthur and Ira Friedberg.
Don........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom