What's new

Are u worried about your opossums flexibility?

vibes

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants!

 
Great video and most helpful. My opossum was very docile until I perhaps massaged her in the wrong way too. Yes, "chi" is important in all living creatures and I learned the hard way...

thanks,
Nubs :laughing7:
 
Aww, come on Frank. All opossum massage therapists are like that. :laughing7:
 
Wow! Watched the video. Mind boggling. :o
I'm afraid the only massage a possum deserves here in NZ is a violent one.
They are not welcome here; as an introduced Pest, they destroy way too much of our native flora. Which in turn , removes the habitats available for our native birds.
[edit] Pest status in New Zealand
Main article: Common Brushtail Possum (New Zealand)
The Common Brushtail Possum was introduced into New Zealand to establish a fur industry and has now become a major agricultural and conservation pest.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Brushtail_Possum#Pest_status_in_New_Zealand

Mike .22 will do
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom