mike(swWash)
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2008
- Messages
- 762
- Reaction score
- 1,448
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Grays Harbor in Washington state
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #1
Thread Owner
With all this fine weather we've had this year someone must be out there doing some digging for yellow metal.
I've only been out once so far but have been busy putting a 2.5" packable dredge together.....Thanks Kai, it's all your fault! Seeing you laying in the river on a hot August day looks a lot better than shoveling gravel into a highbanker.
I'm hoping the whole unit will be light enough for me to pack it to some good looking spots that Sal and I saw when we were out last time.
If anyone is interested in building a small dredge, I have a thread going on the dredge/highbanker forum at the main gold prospecting forum.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/d...lly-started-work-quad-jet-step-step-pics.html
I've only been out once so far but have been busy putting a 2.5" packable dredge together.....Thanks Kai, it's all your fault! Seeing you laying in the river on a hot August day looks a lot better than shoveling gravel into a highbanker.
I'm hoping the whole unit will be light enough for me to pack it to some good looking spots that Sal and I saw when we were out last time.
If anyone is interested in building a small dredge, I have a thread going on the dredge/highbanker forum at the main gold prospecting forum.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/d...lly-started-work-quad-jet-step-step-pics.html
so we went on up to Waddell cr. 1st place is our usual spot and it was closed due to timber work until the 29th....turned around and went to a different different camp and dug for a few hrs for a small pinch. Very surprised how much the river changed from last year, a whole new channel below M.M. campground 








