What's new

Are you getting old?????Take this simple hand/eye skills test

  • Thread starter Thread starter The ringmaster
  • Start date Start date
LOL....I was in love at first sight.....Ewwwwwww..lol
 
soooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.There was alot of great replies on this post.Thanks to all who responded.To the ones I pissed off that didn't reply....I'm Sorry.lmao tho
 
i don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Nick...all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.LOL
 
My beard was almost totally white........BEFORE THAT....Call me Santa~

~Nash~
off to the cardiologist now.......
 
Nick...LMAO STILL...
Nash...just don't put me in a headlock cause you'll crush my head...LOL
 
Well, I guess I'm either part of the few... or the only one that knew what it was without clicking on it. I still haven't... but when you said to turn up the speakers, I knew. ;)

The guys in my dorm used to IM each other links to stuff like that... it REALLY got hilarious when we all started IMing that stuff over to the GIRLS DORMS!!! lol Suckers.

Bran <><
 
Got me too. Heart rate is still up there too. Nice one. :D :D
 
Great, thank you! Not only am I laughing so hard I snarfed my soda but I just got yelled at to "turn that damn computer down!" Which went along with the other comment..."you and your stupid computer games!"

Guess I play too many loud computer games.

ROFLMAO with soda coming out my nose.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom