What's new

Are you interested in speaking to a large audiance of detectorists?

OutBack Duo

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
925
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Federation of Metal Detecting and Archaeological Clubs (FMDAC) is holding its 25th Anniversary Convention in the Kansas City, KS area in October. I have been tasked in organizing guest speakers to speak at this event and still have a couple spots to fill. If you have a topic you could speak on for about an hour that has something to do with Metal Detecting or History let me know. This would be a great opportunity to speak to a captive audiance.

If you are interested please private message me.

Don
 
plehbah said:
I would consider it.....

How much is the prop budget?

At this time there is no budget for speakers. Speakers would need to provide their own transportation and lodging. If the speaker is interested in a booth that may be discounted for speakers.
 
I would hitchhike to KC to see plehbah speak, hear that is.
 
lastleg said:
I would hitchhike to KC to see plehbah speak, hear that is.



me too :laughing9:
 

Attachments

  • going to see Plehbah.gif
    going to see Plehbah.gif
    213.9 KB · Views: 181
I would moon walk there if I knew how.
==================================================================
ROFLMAO That surely leaves me nothing to say. Can't improve on the perfect reply.
Even if there was a prop budget. :laughing3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom