River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Circa 1911-1922 Queen steamer landing at the Arnolds Park, IA amusement park Circa 1911-1922 Queen steamer on Lake Okoboji, getting ready to land at the Arnolds Park, IA amusement park
Circa 1911-1922 Queen steamer landing at the Arnolds Park, IA amusement park Circa 1911-1922 Queen steamer on Lake Okoboji, getting ready to land at the Arnolds Park, IA amusement park
B BigDan Guest Feb 4, 2010 #2 Just out of curiosity...are those something you would like to part with? My Grampa Heiko was farming in Milford Iowa when those pictures were taken. Stones throw from a memory I don't have...if you get what I mean. Big Dan
Just out of curiosity...are those something you would like to part with? My Grampa Heiko was farming in Milford Iowa when those pictures were taken. Stones throw from a memory I don't have...if you get what I mean. Big Dan