What's new

Around Buena Vista CO

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From Cottonwood Lake on into BV. Spent two nights down here. Didn't see any moose, but one pretty nice buck. Lots of deer down here and you can see them lounging in yards around BV. Buena Vista has a very nice park right along the river. Lots of history and plenty of hiking trails. Check it out if you're ever down here. Starting to get a little fall color, ought to be in full swing in a week or so.
9-10aaaa.webp
9-10bbbb.webp
9-11www.webp
9-11yyy.webp
9-11zzz.webp
 
Love BV and Salida !!!! Went over there every 3 months since 2016. Hope ya got to eat at Jan's !! She sold it and retired ,I heard she moved to Florida , but they kept her menu ☺
 
From Cottonwood Lake on into BV. Spent two nights down here. Didn't see any moose, but one pretty nice buck. Lots of deer down here and you can see them lounging in yards around BV. Buena Vista has a very nice park right along the river. Lots of history and plenty of hiking trails. Check it out if you're ever down here. Starting to get a little fall color, ought to be in full swing in a week or so.
View attachment 2224819View attachment 2224820View attachment 2224821View attachment 2224822View attachment 2224823
Beautiful place. Makes me feel like going fishing.
 
Hey Chilli, you can catch em here. Took me a couple of years to figure it out. So I always carry extra bait and rigging, so if I particularly see a guy with his kids having no luck, I'll go over and fix him up with the right bait and show him how to rig up. Had a few that scored. One thing old grandpas are good for, showing you how to catch fish.
 
Hey Chilli, you can catch em here. Took me a couple of years to figure it out. So I always carry extra bait and rigging, so if I particularly see a guy with his kids having no luck, I'll go over and fix him up with the right bait and show him how to rig up. Had a few that scored. One thing old grandpas are good for, showing you how to catch fish.
That's nice of you to do that. I breed my own Euro Nightcrawlers, got hundreds, if anyone's fishing where I am and im using them that day I'll give them what I have left when im about to leave.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom