What's new

Arrow points?

longislanddertfisher

Full Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
100
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need some help identifying these little guys ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1536796665.493511.webp
 
Can't tell what they are made from, can't make a call.
 
Upvote 0
Gee..could they be arrow points? How close to each other were they? I am no expert but found this site: (deleted by mod for rule violation) l]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
With a crosswise hole? I would say "no" to arrowheads.
 
Upvote 0
Caveman wind chimes. LOL
 
Upvote 0
Necklace pendants? They all have the tapered shape for something. Dowsing pendulums.
 
Upvote 0
They were within 6 inches of each other
Fishing net weight makes a lot of sense
 
Upvote 0
Gee..could they be arrow points? How close to each other were they? I am no expert but found this site: (deleted by mod for rule violation) l]

I apologize. What rule was broken so I don’t repeat the offense?
 
Upvote 0
Part of a necklace. They look like drilled teeth...the shape anyway. Gary

DSC09069.webp
 
Upvote 0
I apologize. What rule was broken so I don’t repeat the offense?

We do not allow posting of websites selling anything supporting vendors sell.unless they are supporting vendors, also cznt post links to sites having any kind of competing forums.
 
Upvote 0
Treasure_Hunter;592932.... also cznt post links to sites having any kind of competing forums.[/QUOTE said:
WHAT?? Competing forums?? Is there such a thing? :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Necklace pendants? They all have the tapered shape for something. Dowsing pendulums.

I believe you nailed it sig.....dowsing pendulums......they where 100 feet away from a old gravity fed water tank system that was in use in the 1800’s....these bad boys are more than likely over a hundred years old....Good catch!
 
Upvote 0
I believe you nailed it sig.....dowsing pendulums......they where 100 feet away from a old gravity fed water tank system that was in use in the 1800’s....these bad boys are more than likely over a hundred years old....Good catch!

Wow that’s crazy cool! Awesome ID guys.
 
Upvote 0
Would native tinklers be metal and if so how old could the be?
 
Upvote 0
We do not allow posting of websites selling anything supporting vendors sell.unless they are supporting vendors, also cznt post links to sites having any kind of competing forums.

OK. Thanks. I thought the site was a reference one, but perhaps it was a competing forum.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom