What's new

Arrowhead’s + family = memories forever

jmaschal

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
491
Reaction score
690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had a nice chance to take a two hour stroll on a field that still needs some more rain but have been so sick I needed fresh air. My boy was able to find a quartz levanna with some directional training and found a neat hammer/general tool stone. A lot of dimples, smooth polished areas, and some peek usage - at least I think so. All field find private with permission. Enjoy. I love the little guys excitement!View attachment 1581006View attachment 1581007

I poss hammer stone tool ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524355094.524914.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524355114.140089.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524355129.074455.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524355140.658005.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524355152.292616.webp

Nice sharp tip and a bruiser

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524354526.570684.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524354683.817692.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524354698.833860.webpmaybe worlds ugliest points

Let me know your thoughts back out for them
Tomorrow!ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524356500.298486.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice finds that’s cool the kids went too , pics of Levanna didn’t load atleast I think that’s what first 2 pics would have been??
 
Pretty soon arrow you’ll have your new partner!!!
 
Awesome day. Glad I took the quick trip out with you two.
 
Those are the best kind of hunts:) Glad you found some keepers and good times!!
 
Any thoughts on the rock hammerstone?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom